QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Feeling down? Getting a craving? CLICK HERE!

tessa0412

So sometimes ( like I'm sure alot of us) come here when getting a craving or just feeling down and need inspiration or need a pick me up or maybe even an idea we can do or tool we can use or even a hobby or some type of an adventure to take on when we feel negative or get stuck in a bad place

I was thinking that when that happens to one of us we can come to this post . A safe haven of positive words quotes songs pictures anything!- that we can rely on

So my idea is to have everyone post one of the above ideas on a comment here to share with one another .. So we can rely on this thread to pick us up when we are falling down- or are down - or slipping down down down

Here's mine

- GET OUTSIDE!!! Go for a walk * it's simple- just get up from wherever u are put on some shoes put on some sunglasses and walk out your door. Be around the trees, listen to the birds, listen to the wind blow , feel the ground beneath each step you take. U may be feeling lazy or unmotivated, but the one choice u have right now is to move . Get going . Get moving . Keep walking- climbing- running. Music is such a calming force to me so feel free to put on your favorite tunes ( my go to music is thievery corporation or papadosio ((( great feel good music ))) or even ditch the music and listen to the only constant there is right now ---> the sound of nature

Give yourself that!

To whomever comes to this post // feel free to comment about someone's ideas or words of inspiration but remember to add one of your own ///what advice would u give someone that was feeling down? What advice would u give yourself???

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Take a bubble bath, read, window shop at the mall, listen to music, write, get the hell out of your head and most likely the house, read fun bloggs, watch a comedy movie, watch something funny on youtube- there's all kinds of crap on there to at least get you laughing- just don't end up on the weird side of the internet.:- /. Plant a flower, call a friend, go to Barnes N Noble, go indoor rock climbing, check into this site, go paddleboating- its actually pretty cheap, go to the park, eat ice cream lol- you'll feel like a kid again, uh...that's all i got for now.

• Like 3