QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Day #3 of psycho-stimulant meth-ampetamine FREE!!!

Kev9765

Hi Kev, Glad to learn of your success and noticing things that you haven't felt in a long while.

I don't know much about Niacin except that it is used to increase the flow of blood and one side effect is facial flushing (red face). I have no knowledge how Niacin nteracts with your other meds....and it could, so you better check.

You are doing great! Stick with it and keep noticing.

• Like 2

During the first few months of quitting (or longer) you will feel a huge range of emotions, so it helps not to put too much stock into how you feel any one day. It's not going to be an upward trajectory of feeling better each day/week/month until you get into the later stages of recovery (like, after a year). This is a phase in your life where you will need to take the long view - of being recovered at a later date - and try not to hyperfocus on how you are feeling right now.

It's good you are noticing little benefits of being off speed - hold on to those and keep your motivation for quitting high.

• Like 3

During the first few months of quitting (or longer) you will feel a huge range of emotions, so it helps not to put too much stock into how you feel any one day. It's not going to be an upward trajectory of feeling better each day/week/month until you get into the later stages of recovery (like, after a year). This is a phase in your life where you will need to take the long view - of being recovered at a later date - and try not to hyperfocus on how you are feeling right now.

It's good you are noticing little benefits of being off speed - hold on to those and keep your motivation for quitting high.

Thanks for your input, Cassie.  It really is bizarre because I'm on my 4th day & I still feel fantastic.  I'm thinking, "why is this so easy?"  I have been doing a very good job of taking all my supplements: Omega 3, Multi-vitamins, Magnesium, Zinc. etc.  Thanks for advice.  I'm going to try to think of it like that.  I'm not going to try and think of anything, jus live... without Adderall. 

Last night was nice.  I didn't feel obsessive about anything.  I didn't have to run to the library to right, "The greatest story ever told."  Haha.  It was nice to just go to sleep.