QuittingAdderall.com Forums

sleep!!!!

kori

Kori,

I’m sleepy almost all of the time, except when I’m out hiking or doing something active, which I admit, isn’t much.

Planting myself in front of the light of my TV will also induce a state of shrunken vitality.

I loved the movie “Garden State.†I especially liked when they all screamed into the infinite abyss and the Paul Simon song “The Only Living Boy in New York†plays…and they kiss finally while the sun shines on them. “Half of the time we’re gone but we don’t know where, and we don’t know where,†or do we, but would rather be somewhere else?

It’s cool and endearing and all Hollywood. Zach Braff could have done so much more with the movie by addressing the huge pill problem we have in our society, like the main character Largeman had. Instead, he glamorized it with the ecstasy scene and downplayed the hazards of pill popping causing small but fast headaches in Andrew’s head. The real disappointment was that the film was made independently and could have taken the story to a place with some redeeming value for our culture.

I would watch it again though, because it’s a feel good film and anything that feels good is going to appeal to an addict.

• Like 1