QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Man Who Fell To Earth

Faust

This is my third day of being off of adderall, and I have been on and off of it for about five years. I tried quitting a couple times but returned to it because of how conveniently it masked my loneliness. I thought I was able to "work through" my problems by taking a pill, but in reality it was just distancing me further from them while giving me a little pat on the back for acheivements that I could not confidently call my own. It also made me see life with a nauseating clarity that somehow made things less clear. I am not very productive now but I feel more grounded and serene.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forums Faust.

If you find the drug useless, then quit...for good. Engineer it, plan it, do it.

Remove your mask and do something about your lonliness. There are lots of lonely people who would love to have your company. You just have to take the initiative and get to know some of these folks. You can start making friends right here.

Playing yo-yo with speed is a losing proposition, so get rid of your Vyvanse stash and cancel future perscriptions.

Congratulations on day 3!!! Keep posting. Good work!

• Like 2