QuittingAdderall.com Forums

He left me.

Traceme

Traceme, though I don't know you personally I can say that, through reading your messages throughout the months I've been on here, that you're a caring and good natured person. Reading your posts has gotten me through rough times, and I hate to hear something like this has happened to you. I'm profoundly sorry. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Traceme...  Its an uphill battle for both sides.  I cant say much here but my relief at least came from knowing Im going to have a life without fearing suspicion and lies every day, month and year moving forward.  Thats what you were in for make no mistake about it....For me the strength I got on here after reading the struggles these honest people go through I knew I was getting out ahead of the train wreck and that the worst probably was still to come. Even after I made the tough decision to leave my ex behind she got so much worse and ten times as conniving.  Doesn't sound like your ex was close to quitting anyhow.

This may not help but loving someone or being married forever is tough enough w\o drugs or selfishness. You have your whole life ahead now to do what YOU want to now...skies the limit!  Hope you can count that bad day as day 1 just like these people do on here and be optimistic about everyday getting better because you know it will.  If it can for an addict addicted to this horrible crap it sure as hell can for a non addicted loved one being pulled under by it as well. 

Within two months of being divorced and knee deep in this shit and thinking about it non stop all day and being on here I met the most wonderful woman and everyday is great now. One simple day can change everything around...It was worth taking time for myself and even being reclusive for a short while but my advice to you is make it on the shorter side.  Be glad your out of it!  Move on.  Theres 7 billion people on this planet, go meet someone great!

With your heart I know it will be for you as well!  Try to enjoy the shit out of this summer and fall and everyday moving forward and screw that jackass...Hes taken enough from you already!  Don't let him have a minute more because he probably doesn't give a shit as thats what this drug does but he will someday... And remember even if he seems to be having a great time being apart you and I and everyone on here know better,  Its a living hell for him.  Not saying that to be mean towards him or anyone sadly thrown into this drug and world but you are the one that is free!   Hoping you all the best please say hi if you ever want to.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...