QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I Quit My Job

sobrietysucks

Without Adderall, I don't want to work. So I Quit.

My current routine is wake up after a good night's rest. 

Take Kratom and go for a walk. I walk till I'm tired then go home. 

After walking for 1 and half hour I feel better. I am in the mood to do things. Lets say half hour to get ready and another half for commute. Total of 2 and half hours.

If I had a job, that mean I will have to wake up two and half hours early in the morning to get in the mood to go to work 

I don't know if I will be handle a job and do what they expect of me. I can't focus or remember the things I did on adderall. I cannot articulate. I have a hard time making decisions. I am crap

11 hours ago, quit-once said:

If taking Adderall is that glamorous to you, why did you quit? 

Obviously, I wouldn't have quit adderall if it was so 'glamorous' to me, I would still be taking it.

I quit for the same reason you did

Being adderall free is better than adderall but I have to deal with doing things that used to be fun on addy, but no longer fun anymore like work, cleaning, errands, etc

Hoping someone can relate to my post

It gets SO much better. No bullshit. 

There have been several stops along the way where I felt hopeless. Just beyond those points, incredible growth was waiting. 

The first year sucks. No getting around that. The second year sucks less. And so on. It's a process. I'm coming up on four years completely clean and sober, and am loving life, including my job. 

Keep after it, one day at a time. 

• Like 3

On 1/29/2017 at 4:07 PM, hyper_critical said:

It gets SO much better. No bullshit. 

There have been several stops along the way where I felt hopeless. Just beyond those points, incredible growth was waiting. 

The first year sucks. No getting around that. The second year sucks less. And so on. It's a process. I'm coming up on four years completely clean and sober, and am loving life, including my job. 

Keep after it, one day at a time. 

I don't like to work without adderall. I am on welfare now till my motivation improves