QuittingAdderall.com Forums

cuz it's been that kinda week around here

SomedayDreamer

I had a really nice dream early this morning, so much so that I woke up in a great mood... don't you love it when that happens? It's a pretty boring dream, but it had a child-like contentment kind of feeling.... anyway, in my dream, I was spring-cleaning all the closets in my house. Pulling everything out, sorting it and putting it back in a better way. It felt so good to be getting everything back in order.

I like the metaphor, now I find myself articulating it.

• Like 1

Yeah it's freezIng where I live so it makes it hard to feel excited about going about your day when you never want to leave your room where it's warm with the space heater! I wonder if anyone has ever tried those SAD (seasonal affective disorder) lamps and whether or not they feel they work. I know theyre expensive but sometimes I feel like if they work, it would be so worth the money because I definitely feel those winter blues myself. Im ready for spring.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried those SAD (seasonal affective disorder) lamps and whether or not they feel they work.

I've been wondering the same thing myself! I have a daylight alarm clock which I love, it's such a more gentle way of waking up in the morning and puts you in a much better mood for the day than getting startled in the dark by a clanging phone alarm. But I have wondered about those lights, I suffer a lot from SAD.