QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The 60 day challange "reloaded"

Jon

Sterling Archer: Would you say we'd be venturing into a zone of danger?
Commander Tony Drake: Well, yes. Obviously.
Sterling Archer: No, but I mean how would you phrase that?
Commander Tony Drake: The zone will be one of danger?
Sterling Archer: No, I mean. Not if you'd say the thing that. Forget it. Nevermind.

Danger Zone!

• Like 3

Sterling Archer: Would you say we'd be venturing into a zone of danger?

Commander Tony Drake: Well, yes. Obviously.

Sterling Archer: No, but I mean how would you phrase that?

Commander Tony Drake: The zone will be one of danger?

Sterling Archer: No, I mean. Not if you'd say the thing that. Forget it. Nevermind.

Danger Zone!

Fill me in on this post. ..

• Like 1

Fill me in on this post. ..

You said "Day 46:  In the zone" which triggered my adhd riddled mind to recall an episode of Archer (actually several episodes) where he was referring to the Kenny Loggins song "Danger Zone" from Top Gun.  Sorry about that

Probably slightly NSFW

• Like 1

Just wanted to check-in and congratulate everyone on their progress! I haven't posted on here lately, but I wanted you all to know that I am still going strong!

Today is day 118!

I have more energy for physical tasks, but it's still very difficult for me to write and problem solve. Also, I've gained 20lbs...

That's all for now. :)

• Like 2

Hi all!  Day 34, check!  I have not been doing so well with diet and exercise...and I can tell.  I am up a solid 10 pounds since quitting.  I am too tired at the end of the work day to want to do anything remotely healthy and carbs are constantly calling my name.  I am sure that I am going to get past this and get back on track, but I am not there yet. Sigh...

• Like 2

Hi all!  Day 34, check!  I have not been doing so well with diet and exercise...and I can tell.  I am up a solid 10 pounds since quitting.  I am too tired at the end of the work day to want to do anything remotely healthy and carbs are constantly calling my name.  I am sure that I am going to get past this and get back on track, but I am not there yet. Sigh...

Nice work awesome!

• Like 1