QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Good article

Frank B

great article Frank, appreciate it, occupied me for about 30 minutes here at the end of a Friday workday.  I like all the Breaking Bad references, my favorite show of all time.

Its also interesting how they say give a back alley meth head the option for some crystal or an adderall and he'll take the adderall everytime.  Just shows you how bad this shit is and how much big pharma makes it look like just "medicine"

9 hours ago, Tom23Jones said:

great article Frank, appreciate it, occupied me for about 30 minutes here at the end of a Friday workday.  I like all the Breaking Bad references, my favorite show of all time.

Its also interesting how they say give a back alley meth head the option for some crystal or an adderall and he'll take the adderall everytime.  Just shows you how bad this shit is and how much big pharma makes it look like just "medicine"

Love Breaking Bad also like the Better Call Saul spin off. I didn’t read all of it yet was pretty long I must have adhd or something lol. 

• Like 2

Interesting part to me is how pharmaceutical speed used to be prescribed a bunch back in the 60's but was taken off the market by congress because - and they don't give a lot of detail but elude to it being because it was messing up people's lives and health.  And push to take it off the market came from the people. It's only been recently, 1990's I think it said that they started rolling back the law restrictions on pharma speed and now Adderall is the leading drug putting people in rehab - Not opiates. Also find interesting how they say expect downers to make a big comeback because all these addeys need something to help them come down, just like it happened back in the 1970's.  History repeating itself.  

• Like 2

Good article that shows how close Adderall is to Meth. In fact people prefer Adderall because it’s manufactured by a company so it’s cleaner and more trusted. This is how messed up this whole system is. I am so happy to have escaped the clutches of Adderall but I’m afraid many people will have to go through hell before anything changes to curb this epidemic. Adderall is legal Meth.

4 hours ago, Subtracterall said:

Interesting part to me is how pharmaceutical speed used to be prescribed a bunch back in the 60's but was taken off the market by congress because - and they don't give a lot of detail but elude to it being because it was messing up people's lives and health.  And push to take it off the market came from the people. It's only been recently, 1990's I think it said that they started rolling back the law restrictions on pharma speed and now Adderall is the leading drug putting people in rehab - Not opiates. Also find interesting how they say expect downers to make a big comeback because all these addeys need something to help them come down, just like it happened back in the 1970's.  History repeating itself.  

Big issue is very little help for recovery. Beyond this site hardly anything is available. The typical rehab for drug abuse does help but believe this addiction deserves its own source of guidance and research for successful recovery. The problem is only going to get worse with all the Millennials who were spoon fed this crap and wanting to stop now entering adulthood. 

• Like 2