QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Why my short relapse wasn't a bad thing.

Kimber

Thank you for sharing your experience. We took for a silimar length of time and dose so I’m sure it would be similar for me if I went back on a small dose.  Sometimes I fantasize about going back onto 5 mg to see if I can get ahead at work for a bit but hearing your experience makes me see that’s a bad idea. Hope you are feeling better. 

• Like 2

Glad you found out u did not want I’d urge anybody to share thoughts about going back on here first maybe it would have avoided it all together. Just curious why you felt if you quit for 14 months and still had brain fog how would going back on it for only six months then quitting again be beneficial? Even if it did help at the new job be right back where u started after six months having to quit again. I highly doubt uour doctor would have said no to u after six months if you changed your mind, actually with that 6 month request he should have not given it at all honestly but majority don’t care that’s obvious. Hope u tossed away those pills even if it made u feel aweful part of your brain will always crave them no need to have them available. 

• Like 2