QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Podcast, nazi and methamphetamines

Stuff you should know is the name of the  podcast episode “We’re nazis drug fueled crankheads?” I’ve always been fascinated learning about the Nazi party and the use of these drugs. For the record I’m not a pro Nazi just interested in how basically the entire nation went into madness overdrive then crashed hard like anyone using speed. If your bored check it out the only thing I was thinking listing is just maybe they would question the large amount of Americans now using legal prescription speed and what repercussions might we face? 

• Like 2

I love learning about this topic. Nazis and their atrocities make so much more sense to me when I remember many of them were meth-heads. Also important to remember amphetamines were used heavily by other axis and allied nations during WW2, including the USA. I think amphetamine use in wartime can teach us something about their true nature. They are tools of compliance and manufactured bravado, not individuality and creativity.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, DrewK15 said:

They are tools of compliance and manufactured bravado, not individuality and creativity.

Yes great way to put it Drew! 

For sure listen to that podcast if you get a chance like everything to do with the Nazi party the total hypocrisy of how they sent drug abusers of cocaine to death camps yet fed everyone speed is ridiculous. The speed was made in a lab by a doctor so it was considered safe and good for the people. But it’s really not much different then today in our society you can abuse the fuck out of prescription amphetamines but long as you have a perscription no problem. You go buy cocaine get busted with that you can get thrown in prison and it can easily destroy your life if not end it in prison life. The way we treat illegal drug abusers is a crime against humanity and the way we allow prescription drug abuse not much better. What’s even worse is the war on poor minority drug abusers. If you have money you can get away with getting busted with some cocaine. Your black poor live in the city have one crack rock your looking at a couple years easily. I’m not defending all drug abusers but the system is set up to make repeat offenders plain and simple you have a felony drug charge good luck finding a job. It’s too bad the powers that be in the media have us all occupied with fighting each other over bs politics instead of people seeing the big picture of wtf is really going on. Nazi owned the media it seems now Republicans own half Democrat’s the other this is not good we are not being told the truth on either side thank God for podcast. 

• Like 3