Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SeanW

2 years

5 posts in this topic

Two years clean. Fuck adderall.

11 people like this

I go ahead and elaborate on my current state. Doing damn good. Working makin good money, going to therapy ten hours a week, working out five days a week, skiing on days off. Getting paid to play music. Still living in Colorado saving up money to go back to school in the fall. I can honestly say I would be no where near where I am had I not quit adderall. I’d prolly be dead or in a psych ward. Stay clean my friends, life has a lot to offer and it seems to fall in your lap when you do the right thing and quitting adderall is definitely the right thing. 

6 people like this

I just drove the entire length of western Colorado last week north to south and back again.  What an incredible state!  Congratulations for the two years of your recovery.

1 person likes this

Congrats Sean! We both quit around the same time so glad your doing well! I am a ton more productive these days however still fight some ups and downs and weird symptoms however life is great without this drug! I often wish I could start over and stop myself from ever have popped one of these evil pills.

1 person likes this

On 4/20/2019 at 9:48 AM, EricP said:

Congrats Sean! We both quit around the same time so glad your doing well! I am a ton more productive these days however still fight some ups and downs and weird symptoms however life is great without this drug! I often wish I could start over and stop myself from ever have popped one of these evil pills.

Yeah me too man. I remember our early days on here. Nice to hear from you and see your still doing well.

1 person likes this