QuittingAdderall.com Forums

2 Years!

EricP

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 10:11 AM, EricP said:

I can feel really good after an energy drink however I really crash after sometimes for the entire next day… So I avoid anything more than my daily cup of coffee…

I really like sugar-free red bull, and I really haven't noticed a down side to having one once in a while  when I want a lift (or a mix with vodka).  I also really enjoy my daily pot of coffee.

Wow, it sure doesn't seem like it has been two years since you first started posting.  I remember your early profile picture was a helicopter and I thought that was pretty cool. 

Thanks for sticking around and providing your valuable insight!   

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Congratulations on 10 months! You are still healing so be gentle with yourself. I am so familiar with that feeling of panic. Just like everything else, it will subside as you get more energy and more confident in your abilities without the aid of adderall. You’ve made it this far and that takes a LOT of inner strength. You can totally do this!

• Like 1

" Minor stressors destroy me and create panic and depression " I totally relate to this! It does get better however even to this day my wife mentions how easily triggered I get at times... 

Congrats on 10mo, You will feel a lot better in the months to come. Avoid taking meds to solve the problem, eat healthy and try to exercise. You can find some relief in some vitamins mentioned in this forum however very subtle at best...

• Like 4