QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Survey about Relapse

LILTEX41

Hey my lovely adderrallics!!

I have an idea for a tool I want to create to help all of you still struggling.  Here is what I need.

Can you tell me a list of all the deceptive ways your adderall addicted brain has lied to you in order to get you to use again?   Think back to when you relapsed or if you are in the middle of a relapse or feel like you are getting ready to relapse.  What is that voice telling you?   

Thanks!

LT

You'll never get thin without it.

You'll get so much done. You'll do everything that you've been putting off and it'll be great fun.

Aren't you tired of being bored and sad and tired and fat?

You've already fried your brain, you're 40 and by the time whatever is left of your brain starts to function, you'll be close to menopause and bat shit crazy so why bother?

Fuck it.

• Like 1

• It's been over 5 years since I quit.  I'm safe from becoming addicted again.  Just one pill won't hurt.

It's only a 5 mg pill.  The smallest dosage available.  There's no way I could become addicted from that small amount.  It probably won't even do anything.

I hate adderall.  I think it's disgusting.  I would never become addicted again.

I have this major project to accomplish.  That one 5 mg would really help me just get it done, with no major consequences.

(Following the 5 mg one-time trial and contemplating full blown relapse):  I'm starting grad school soon.  There's no way I can live up to that work load without it.

It will help me get fit and lose weight.  I want to make a good impression.

I'm definitely not as smart as my peers.  I only got accepted into grad school by luck.  I'm actually an imposter and I don't belong here.  But I have to do really well.  So I need as much adderall as possible.

I definitely have ADD/ADHD.  I can't afford to get a "real" diagnosis and I never got one.  The only way I got to where I am today is from taking adderall illegitimately.  So I should just continue this path.

I just need some to get through finals time.  I'm messing up so badly in school, I just need a couple weeks' worth to get me through and that will be it.

I feel like my brain just isn't working.  This is so frustrating.  What if my brain never works again without it?

• Like 2