QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Made One Positive Step Today

Searchingsoul9

Searchingsoul9

Hang in there girlfriend I am happy to here you made a attempt to find a new therapist keep on looking for one that you are compatible with don’t pick one that you are not comfortable with remember something you need to be 100 comfortable with your therapist you are interviewing them its like going shopping make shur you and the new therapist are a good mach. I so want to see you get away from your current therapist she is not good for you I hope you realize this by now therapist and patient relationship must be compatible for a successful treatment plane.

Thank you for trying to find a new therapist Your friend FALCON

I love these!

I don't know what it is with my computer but it doesn't let me upload anything above 4.1K which is TINY. How'd you do it, tech genius?!

I have a photobucket account and i just uploaded some of these pictures onto there. Then copied the Direct URL link and on my post i clicked 'Image' and i can put as many photos as i want.

<3

Searchingsoul9

Hang in there girlfriend I am happy to here you made a attempt to find a new therapist keep on looking for one that you are compatible with don’t pick one that you are not comfortable with remember something you need to be 100 comfortable with your therapist you are interviewing them its like going shopping make shur you and the new therapist are a good mach. I so want to see you get away from your current therapist she is not good for you I hope you realize this by now therapist and patient relationship must be compatible for a successful treatment plane.

Thank you for trying to find a new therapist Your friend FALCON

Yeah, i really hope that they are a good match. I just need someone to teach me better coping skills. I don't need someone to just listen to me vent, i need advice back from them

Thanks