QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Day 3: over the 1st hurdle

Rev&Rush

I take things like this in 3's and 7's.

I have finished day 3 of cold turkey, no blue pills. Easy peasy! No, not really, but not impossible.

Day one, very tired. I did nothing. In my neck of the woods, we had snow, so no school. It was easy. Day 2, not so much. I had to work, my head was spinning, very very disorganized, kinda nausous, but I got through it.

Today is day 3. And it wasn't great. I spoke to people and would just stop mid sentence. Then start talking about something else. I wasn't to bothered by it, but other people were. Oh well. I'm more important right now, and they will get over it. It has to be better than me talking feverishly about one topic cause I can't move on.

I'm sooooo tired. So tired. But, I have high hopes for tomorrow, as I gear up for the 7 day mark.

Oh, I ate everything! And I'm not even sorry! Things tasted so good! Good food tasted good! Bad food tasted terrible! It was wonderful!

Also, I got nothing done and guess what? The world did NOT end! Woah...

• Like 1

You've already made it to Day 4 -- you're more than halfway through the first week! Seriously, this WILL be the hardest week. Day 5 might not be any better than Day 4. But you can do it! Just tell yourself you can make it seven days. Remember what you said about the world not ending because you didn't get stuff done a few days ago? Well, it won't end in seven days either. But you will make it through this week, and the next week, and the next few months, and you will feel SO much better.

You can do it!