QuittingAdderall.com Forums

delete

LADYLUCK

REPOST

Hey heyyy. I'm a 24 year old chick in SD. Before I tell my story, I will warn y'all that I'm having a comedown from my "last" adderall. Again. Hopefully a reminder to somebody out there as to why you're on the journey to being sober.

Been on it for 5 years without a prescription because I don't trust myself to have one. I'd pop them like skittles. The fact that I have to go out of my way to buy them off others is probably saving my life. My tolerance is extreme... I can easily take 120-150 milligrams on a good day when my friends or boss gets a refill (I countdown to the doctors appointment day). In a sick twisted way, I can appreciate my friend's being in love with addy like me so they can never spare enough. Hey, they're probably saving me from an overdose?

Oddly enough, I am the one who introduced these pills to my clique because I wanted to share the magic with them. That's my number one regret.

It started as a homework drug (straight A's yet I've always been a C average kinda gal). Then, I became dependent on it to party with my girls because drinking makes me tired. And now I never black out from pounding too many shots! Plus, it cures a hangover.

But, In all reality, the addy is ruining our fun girls nights out because we spend hours perfecting our makeup and hair that we don't even make it to the bars till 1130. Since when did we care this much?! For Facebook pictures that we will spend hours cropping and filtering?! PATHETIC. I miss letting loose & being comfortable in my own skin.

Grades, party, and oh yes!!! We do addy to get shit done! One of our favorite activities these days is cleaning the fuck out of our apartment. Every cupboard is organized... Not like u

• Like 1