QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Awesome trainer/coach/nutritionist

I stumbled across this today. Just posting because I think the topic of weight loss and adderall comes up a lot here and this is the best example I've seen in a long time of someone who's "just like me". And look at her now. So impressive.

http://gokaleo.com/about-me/

That's so insensitive. I'm not even someone with body issues, but that offensive. Some people's triggers on here is weight, so it's better to think before you write something like that.

Well let's hope no one is genuinely offended by me insulting what a random personal trainer used to look like/looks like now.

Kyle, we have fostered a really caring and supportive community here, free of judgment. Many people who come here do so because they feel like they won't get shot down by trollers or negativity, and they can be truly open about what's going on with them. It's a really special place for that very reason.

Let's try to keep it that way.

• Like 2

From whale to dike... quite the transformation.

Goodness, aren't we clever? I've NEVER heard someone refer to an overweight woman as a whale, or a woman with short hair as a dyke. Did you come up with those all by yourself? Clearly your formidable creative talents are being wasted here, surely Fox News or Dick Morris could put those talents to good use narrating the next election cycle.

• Like 1

Super inspirational. So far i have come to realize that when i eat strictly healthy foods, i don't crave the sugar and junk for the most part. No brainer, right?

Took me long enough!!

I honestly think food can be an addiction too. A much more complicated one than amphetamines, actually, because you have to eat to live. I agree with you that sugar is addicting and I am slowly trying to wean myself off it. It's hard though, there isn't as much of an incentive when it's not visibly afftecting your mental or psychological functioning to the same degree as adderall.

Man I wish change wasn't so hard!!

• Like 1

I honestly think food can be an addiction too. A much more complicated one than amphetamines, actually, because you have to eat to live. I agree with you that sugar is addicting and I am slowly trying to wean myself off it. It's hard though, there isn't as much of an incentive when it's not visibly afftecting your mental or psychological functioning to the same degree as adderall.

Man I wish change wasn't so hard!!

Oh, hell yes. It is. Since food is a normal everyday occurrence. It's a huge daily battle, but it is possible.
  • Like 1

Goodness, aren't we clever? I've NEVER heard someone refer to an overweight woman as a whale, or a woman with short hair as a dyke. Did you come up with those all by yourself? Clearly your formidable creative talents are being wasted here, surely Fox News or Dick Morris could put those talents to good use narrating the next election cycle.

We are, actually. I'm shocked you haven't heard those terms used in that context before, they're fairly common.

I couldn't come up with it alone, some friends and I put our heads together and discussed my response for a few hours..and that's what we came up with. I will contact Fox News, thank you for the suggestion.