QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Was just offered a refill.....

BeHereNow

WoW! You deserve a great big cheer and you can jump up and down with pride. Like Ashley said, this is not a small win, but a big one. You never know the time and place it's going to happen, but I'm glad it happened to you when you were feeling strong.

Just one step to go.... given this person seems to want to give you adderall at any whim, how will you promise yourself you won't ask for it from him/her again?

• Like 1

WoW! You deserve a great big cheer and you can jump up and down with pride. Like Ashley said, this is not a small win, but a big one. You never know the time and place it's going to happen, but I'm glad it happened to you when you were feeling strong.

Just one step to go.... given this person seems to want to give you adderall at any whim, how will you promise yourself you won't ask for it from him/her again?

Excellent point here MFA. I don't have an easy answer to this one. The amount of groveling and dependency that accepting the offer would generate is enough to demotivate me right now (and has been for some time, even in my near-relapses.) But in terms of promises.......hmmmm........I'll have to get back to you on that one, because I know things are about to get harder for me.

Thanks for the support and for helping me stay on track, as always!

My former enabler just offered me a full refill of my old script. Oooooh, the old faithful blue supplies could be on their way back into my life.

And, small victory! I didn't even think twice about it-- I said, "No thanks. I've come way too far to turn back now."

:D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. GREAT JOB GORGEOUS.