QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Arrested

Heather67

Yup...but not for what u think I'm sure. Not the grocery thing..not Addie related at all.actually. so I'm heading about 2 miles from home to.a friends house yesterday(Monday) bout 1:00..with my son. Get pulled over for a turn signal somethin or other....k..bullshit but here's license and registration....he comes back and says my license is suspended!! WTF!!!! seems the state of RI thinks that's a great way for parents with arrears on child support to pay up!!!! Gankin the ability to even drive to a job to pay the shit!!! But better still...seems I was not notified obviously. Then he asks if I have weapons in my hoop Dee???? Hahaha. No. Has me out of the car..my son is freaking!!! Tells me to call someone to get him..they are booking me and impounding the car. But it gets better....guess not knowing your license is even suspended is cause to get your purse dumped???? Hmmmm?? O.k. fine. Well...about 2 months ago I gave my friend..legit one..to the laundramat...which also included dropping a friend of his off at his job on the way...asks if he can bum a few cigs..sure I said. Geting out he tosses a cellophane with like 3 maybe 4 klonopin he says for the cigs on my backseat...I'm like naaahh dude I'm good...still left em. Told my friend Casey to grab the shit and take it. He did but dropped it on the floor...I grab em when I get home and just throw em in my purse with freakin m@Ms all over and bullshit stuff...well now I'm charged with possession of controlled substance....A FELONY!!!! my cousin gets my poor child...then I'm cuffed...behind the back too..cruisered and locked for 4 hours in a concrete cell!!!! Holy shit!!! Released on a summons ...I didn't mention that I've been friends with our chief of police since high school..we talk all the time actually ....good God damn thing! !!!! He's atleast getting the possession charge dropped and was able to keep my name out of the fuckin paper!!!! That was quite an experience ..and my son was beside himself. A life of crime is not for his mother.

Oh no -- don"t have a complex :o I wanted to respond just been busy with mundane details of mundane life -- unlike you young lady lol... Good to have friends in high places! I hope that you're recovering after this latest bout of unwanted excitement but glad it wasn't addy related. Girl stay strong and keep on fightin' the good fight! xoxo

See...I'm all better now Ms. Leah...thanks. that was the most bullshit day I've had in awhile!"! The being off em.is still kinda sucking...not sure why,but yup...just trying to keep doing it...keep on trudging....try'n to get up that great big hill of hope...for a destination. LOL

• Like 1