QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Does this sound like anyone early in recovery?

It totally sounded like me when I was taking adderall and in early recovery, so it makes sense that you would feel that way, Kyle. It sucks, but in time your mind and body even out. I could've been diagnosed bipolar, BPD, amongst many other diagnoses I'd bet when abusing, but things get better, and I'm not that way at all now.

It totally sounded like me when I was taking adderall and in early recovery, so it makes sense that you would feel that way, Kyle. It sucks, but in time your mind and body even out. I could've been diagnosed bipolar, BPD, amongst many other diagnoses I'd bet when abusing, but things get better, and I'm not that way at all now.

Yes, I'm not all that early though.. I'm almost 2 months in, I always reach that 3 month mark and that's when it gets difficult.

Yes, I'm not all that early though.. I'm almost 2 months in, I always reach that 3 month mark and that's when it gets difficult.

I consider 2 months to be 'newborn' early..

If you think about it , adderall induces borderline personality because when we take it we become super peppy and then when it wears off we crash so our personalities are up down, up down, and it is exhausting to us and the people around us, it would make sense this is the lingering effects of adderall In early recovery.

I for sure remember my personality being very inconsistent depending on how many pills I had left.

Kyle, my suggestion to you would be to stop reading that stuff. You're ok, you just need to trust yourself and take your recovery day by day.

I am on the west coast for work right now (3 time zones in a week whoa..) and I had a bad paws day today, brought on by jetlag and too much going on. But I didn't think too much of it, just that it too shall pass.

This too shall pass, you just need that thing that is so simple to say and so hard to do ... Have patience.

• Like 2

Kyle, my suggestion to you would be to stop reading that stuff. You're ok, you just need to trust yourself and take your recovery day by day.

I am on the west coast for work right now (3 time zones in a week whoa..) and I had a bad paws day today, brought on by jetlag and too much going on. But I didn't think too much of it, just that it too shall pass.

This too shall pass, you just need that thing that is so simple to say and so hard to do ... Have patience.

That's true, I will stop.

lol