QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall Treatment Facility

Kelsie07!

I would think most treatment facilities would treat adderall addiction. My experience when I looked into rehab was it would be outpatient, but I don't know if that's how it is across the board. If you're considering rehab, I'd check into facilities around you. Good luck and congrats for thinking of making a positive step!

I went to rehab..the real deal 30+.day inpatient kinda rehab specifically for adderall and adderall only back in 2006. Of course they accepted me..if you will,but the kick in the ass was NO DETOX!! Booze,opiates,benzos...even coke got you some meds to take the edge off...not adderall. Well ya know folks ...they aren't PHYSICALLY addictive!!! Yeah o.k..that'd explain why I slept my first week.through group,my skin crawled..I was beyond paranoid and anxiety gladden..everything ached and I ended up in an e.r with the worst migraine I've had to date...cause yup...all just psychological. Fuck if that were the case I would mentally put myself in a much better place. For real.

Thanks so much for the information. Unfortunately, adderall addiction was just surfacing in 2006 and this is hopefully the reason for this happening. Did it end up working for you? I am having difficulty finding an accredited facility with adderall addiction specific experience. I mean, my doctor that I get my adds from swears that you can't become addicted to them. Quack be cray! Lol. I've been on them for years and abusing them for years :-( I quit cold turkey about a year ago and lasted for about 2 months, was on the brink of loosing my job, so back to the doc to get a script. I stop, and I'm ok, just don't know how to function without them anymore. Like a fish out of water! I would fly anywhere and pay any amount of money to get off of them!!!