QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Great Video

LILTEX41

This video makes me wanna rage against the machine. 

Kiddie Cocaine

I have ADHD, I can't sit still, I'm uppity, I talk fast and think even faster.

I will not sit still I'm gonna fiddle, twiddle and scribble. Because it helps me focus.    ;)

I'm starting a fucking riot in the classroom because I can engineer a riot.   :ph34r:

The reason I'm bored in class is because your class is boring.     :wacko2:

Get the fuck outta my head docs.

Your science is a broken dated paradigm.  Without actually looking at my brain you are just guessing.  Shrinks that don't actually study the brains they treat?! That's like a  mechanic that doesn't look at the engine.

I'm rising up and smashing the box u put me in. ADHD is my superpower. Your science is my Kryptonite.    :lol:

Been off addys + concerta  for about 2 months.  Feeling really depressed today I was considering going to the doctors today for some anti-d's. Instead I'm going to get on my bicycle and pedal. I'll let you know how I feel later. 

• Like 1

Hey! Read this article from Dr. Mercola's website called NON-DRUG TREATMENT FOR ADD/ADHD! I think it will help!!! I am on day 4 of my detox from aspartame (diet pepsi/artificial sweetners) along with taking magnesium, calcium, fish oil, and adding essential fats back to my diet. I think this is the CURE. :)

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/01/07/lendon-smith.aspx

By the way, how was your bike ride? I am doing that today! No more celexa today. I'm going to chuck that bottle on my way to work and just deal with the consequences of withdrawal. Can't wait to be drug free again!

• Like 1

Hey, 

Thanks for the article I've been thinking about addressing my diet. I eat too much junk. Bike ride was great I didn't post the result because I was sleeping like a baby I rode for 9.5mi in 1h 4min. I'm going for a longer ride tonight, i'll post my bike stats later. I was really down :(  yesterday. I feel a lot better today. :mellow:  Consistency is what I crave now.   

I hope getting off Celxa isn't too hard. I took it 10 years ago when I didn't really understand how the pills I took I affected me. Larger doses of ginsing, vit d  and exercise seem keep the dark shadows away for me.

Well I am going to do my best to get some work done today. Good luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqLGRMrFAg

• Like 1

Hey, 

I'm feeling pretty good today too. I wish I was a little more productive. I have two bikes a fixie for short runs and a Rocky Mountain Soul for longer runs. Today I walked 2.2 mi and rode 7.7 miles. Wanted to go longer but a storm cut it short. Also I went out and bought an exercise mat to do some stretches etc.

I will post my exercise stats tomorrow.   Good work on ditching the anti-d's.