QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Cautiously optimistic the next couple days will go smooth.

I am graduating with on May 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also packing And emptying my apartment (that's where the stress is) and then headed to disneyworld with my family after I walk,

I remember going to grad school was such a big step for my recovery from adderall and I remember coming on the boards and asking u guys for advice about how I was going to survive the whole ordeal and now...wow...it's done y'all!!!!

• Like 3

Cautiously optimistic the next couple days will go smooth.

I am graduating with on May 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also packing And emptying my apartment (that's where the stress is) and then headed to disneyworld with my family after I walk,

I remember going to grad school was such a big step for my recovery from adderall and I remember coming on the boards and asking u guys for advice about how I was going to survive the whole ordeal and now...wow...it's done y'all!!!!

Now, that's a success story!! You are truly an inspiration.  Maybe someday I'll go to grad school too.  ;)

• Like 2