QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Mother of 4, coming off 4 day adderall binge

mslife01

I hate this addiction, I miss the old me my life is so far down the drain right now. I want to tell my story but I'm so tired and have been on google for hours trying to find a number to call for help and all I came up with were treatment centers but right now I just need someone to talk to and share this horrible dark secret with. I'm scared to quit but I've never wanted something more in my life. I use to have a good life and now the only way to get it back is to get help with this. Is it truely possible to be and feel normal again, I miss living life and my kids deserve a good mom, I miss them right now and since I've had another sleepless night I'll need to pop however many pillsI have to to stay awake and pray I get some sleep tonight. Please Lord Jesus help me I need you I can't take living this way anymore!!!!!! Praying to myself doesn't seem to do anything. I've told quite a many family members but I don't think anyone cares, my mom, dad, and husband know but not everything that's going on. I did tell my husband about me starting them again and told him I was going to take them like I'm supposed to, that only lasted maybe a week. Mere or there

• Like 2

I am planning on leaving my hubby, he's an alcoholic and got me started on cocaine when we first.met, then I discovered addys and 7 yrs have passed and there's nothing to show except my babies, who are all well taken care of and their lives are pretty sheltered considering.

• Like 1

Your kids deserve the best mom possible; are you willing to do the hard work to be that person?  It sounds like you have hit bottom and I hope that you decide to knuckle up and take care of business.  We are here for you and I will also keep you in my prayers.  This is a great place to share openly and honestly as noone here will be judgemental.  Thank you for joining; I hope that you will stick around and use this community as a resource to help quit.

• Like 4

I can't say I've got all the answers but I'm here to talk if you ever need it - Just shoot me a PM; I can give you my number if you need to hear a voice on the other end as well.

Be strong and be understanding of others. What I mean by being "understanding" is that your friends and family can't possibly know all the hardships that come with amphetamine addiction. How could they? How could you expect them to? I believe we are flawed in some way that has led us to succumb to chemical dependency; believing that somehow Adderall makes up for an inherent "shortcoming" within ourselves. That is the mindset we must overcome

Within that though, I also believe we are strong. Everyone here, yourself included, knows how much strength it takes to stand up to the rough waters that come with Adderall abuse: the self doubt, the physical and mental exhaustion, the complete lack of life balance. Those issues take real inner, personal strength to confront on a day to day basis. Only people who have been there truly know that hurt. You can beat those demons, I know it.

Feel free to contact me if you need someone to talk to. I'm there for you.