QuittingAdderall.com Forums

This Is Harder Than I Thought!!!!!!!!

Hi  Everyone,

I'm  sorry I haven't been around in awhile.  I will be adderall  free for 2 months on July 11(the day after my husband's birthday).  My husband had a huge influence on me about quitting adderall.  I still look for that ephoric feeling and that rush of energy.  I also miss the "I can do anything on adderall feeling." My husband's peace of mind and my daughhter's well being are more important than me getting high!!!! I just miss the motivation i had on it. Today i'm feeling sorry for myself. I'm having a pity party for myself!!!!Ther are also a lot of positive changes i have seen since i stopped taking adderall!!!!!!

• Like 4

2 months is awesome. It takes time for your brain to recalibrate. Read some of the articles here about motivation to understand what motivates you todo your best. The confidence you miss was a false confidence. The drug is a liar once you understand how the lie works you won't miss the euphoric hit. It gets easier over time your brain forgets.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...