QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The Struggle is REAL

kam311

You CAN stop.  When you are ready, you will.  Just know that, over time, it takes more and more meds to get the same(not really) effects.  it is like heroin that way.  Did you watch the video of the little yellow bird?  I think it is on the "This was me on Adderall" thread.  Towards the last 2 pages.  That video pretty much sums it up.  If you aren't in that dark place yet, then you should stop before you get there.

Welcome to the forum, and we will be here to support you when you are ready to quit.

• Like 1

Hi kam,  I agree!  The struggle IS real and it's more intense than anyone who hasn't been through it can understand.   I've tried to convey the struggle to non-adderallics and they just can't quite fully grasp it.   People on the forum can relate though!   You can share your struggles and successes here.  I know that I would never have gotten through the struggle without the support of my quitting adderall friends!  :)  Welcome! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...