QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Day 5 of my taper..

Bubbagump99

Cut my dosage by 10mg, so I'm currently at 20mg for 14 days- and then 15 etc. so far I do have some brain fog, and tired, but emotionally I feel pretty good. Taking vitamins and eating really heathy I think has helped a lot. cut out carbs and sugar. I feel optimistic, yet it's scary to know I'll eventually lose this 'high' I feel when I take these pills.

Didn't think going from 30 to 20mg would be a huge difference, but I could definitely feel the difference. But so far I think I'm doing pretty good..starting to understand why they tell addicts in recovery it's day by day.. 😔

• Like 1

Hey guys, I feel good today. when I stop and think about how I feel, I can feel the brain fog more.. But just working at work now as usual.. I'm ok. feeling jumping down to 15 this sat instead of next, but I don't wanna shock my stupid brain more then what's in store for it.

I've been pretty happy these past few times. I'm worried though that once I hit 10 and 5 mg, I'm not gonna be so happy tho lol :/

I mean, 20mg is still a good amount to have in you....u know?