QuittingAdderall.com Forums

No looking back

Frank B

Thanks for the encouragement been a long week so far but  works going good. I wish that looking forward to enjoying my down time but at home I still would rather lay around watch baseball games vs actually doing activities hopefully that will change.

• Like 1

Just wanted to share something that has helped me out. I believe a healthy diet and working out is a important role in recovery. However I also feel I was really really stressing myself out trying to stay on a very strict low carb diet. I would go without eating meals because I didn't really have that option then I would work and my job a lot of times is very physical and I would just be so fatigued because I opted out of a meal because no low carb option was available. This week I said enough of that and felt much better. I still stay away from sugary drinks but not going to pass up a meal in the day anymore because bread is with it. I deserve to enjoy life I'm not training to be a Olympic athlete so I choose to go easy on myself I'm defiantly not overweight anyways. Just read on here how carbs are the things that steal away your energy I do not think that is 100% true.