QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Hate Facebook

Frank B

The only place I can be real is on here. I sort of dug myself that hole by using Fb sort as a means to draw in more customers. Now I must see daily post by ignorant fake fucking friends everyday. Slowly I'm pretty much unfollowing everybody because the crap is just too much to take in. This country is going to shit real fast but all I see is guns are great , Jesus loves Americans and guns , let's build a wall , fuck everyone outside the good old USA! Everyone so proud to be in America but can u recall a full month when flags were at full staff ? No every other week some fucking tragedy some idiot with a gun shoots innocent people for no reason. These fucking politicians want us at each others throats blaming this group or that group meanwhile they fuck us up the ass with bills that only benefit large corporate fat cats. I've seriously considered moving to fucking Canada at this point. People say we are the best country on earth not sure if they beleive like freedom is only in the USA but it's not. Let's also not forget we have more people locked up then any other nation and it does nothing to lower the crime rate.

So since I can't really speak my mind on Fb did it on here some may not agree but least I don't need to worry about it affecting my business.

• Like 1

NICE RANT FRANK!

Here is how I deal with all the daily bullshit:

1) I have never set up a Facebook account nor do I go anywhere near that nasty website.

2) I choose my news from the internet and sometimes the radio, like NPR.  I have no TV signal or service.

3) I tend to avoid discussions regarding the current state of affairs with anybody.

While it may not be very socially responsible to engage in blissful ignorance, it does leave me fairly happy most of the time.

• Like 1

Like I said mostly used it as a social networking for my buisness which is free advertising. Just keep seeing such ignorant blind views it's hard to hold my tongue. But when most of these people are clients hard to tell them off. I just did a huge unfollow sweep of all those who post the most ignorant shit. They can get a hold of me if needed but will not see the stupid posts anymore.

Guess I'm a little high strung you should have seen me on adderall boy I could really get worked up then!