QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Some alternative techniques

AshleyT

Some of the terrible things I'm reading here is really upsetting, I'm praying you all succeed in quitting all fraudulently promoted mind-messing drugs and dicover actually beneficial alternatives. I wanted you all to know that my ex-husband is telling me he benefited greatly from a ketogenic diet, I'll perhaps try it but I'm a bit afraid of losing weight on it. His depression is gone he says, he can't stop talking about how much better his concentration is. My own concentration was damaged by an overdose of a stimulant asthma inhaler I was given at an emergency room about 10 years ago. I've had good results from Transcendental Meditation and Reiki energy healing, I'm currently a Reiki Master. My asthma is gone, my ability to concentrate has never been better. It's taken me many years to get here but each year I've felt better. I'm completely convinced that switching from drug to drug and going up and up on more and more harmful chemicals only serves to drag one into worse and worse mental and physical equilibrium. Psychiatry is a huge, evil money making scam which serves only the pharmaceutical industry.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...