QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall 12 step zoom mtg? (Not NA)

CBY

I have looked for this forever.  Doesn't exist.  I even tried to start it but it became too much.  There are "pills anonymous" meetings and "recovery anonymous" meetings in which adderall is sometimes what people are there for.  The closest I found was "crystal meth anonymous" but that too was very different.  These forums have seriously been my savior.

• 1 month later...

I want to look for adderall anonymous also.   I feel like NA is a bit too intense yet I need the support. This is so hard. I feel like I’m lurking at NA because I wasn’t arrested or buying street drugs. I don’t have big stories to tell.  Pills anonymous is mostly opioid abuse. They cross talk which don’t like.  

how about cocaine anonymous or marijuana anonymous? 

On 2/2/2022 at 12:21 AM, Groundhogdaze said:

I want to look for adderall anonymous also.   I feel like NA is a bit too intense yet I need the support. This is so hard. I feel like I’m lurking at NA because I wasn’t arrested or buying street drugs. I don’t have big stories to tell.  Pills anonymous is mostly opioid abuse. They cross talk which don’t like.  

how about cocaine anonymous or marijuana anonymous? 

There is methamphetamine anonymous but again the people there in my experience aren't there for adderall. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think NA is probably as close as we can get. There are so few pills anonymous meetings, I didn't find it helpful.  The desperation I feel can only be helped with a meeting every hour. I found that the first few weeks it was a godsend but I feel bad i didn't stay. I may go to some open meetings and be straight forward with my dilemma. I need help and thats about it for us; and this forum.  

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, DelaneyJuliette said:

I'm starting a group chat - if anyone feels comfortable enough, please feel free to message me and send me your number and I will add you!  (I'll give you my name and number as well.)  We can beat this thing and we are NOT ALONE!

Yes, I want to be in!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...