QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Admitting I’m an addict

Pretender14

Welcome and congratulations for quitting.  Admitting the addiction is a huge step in getting back your freedom and staying quit.  I'm impressed that you were able to create such a coherent post within the first few days of quitting.  It took me almost three months before I felt like sharing any of my story or posting anything.  Quitting is a process that begins well before you take your last pill so you are farther along than you might realize.  Thanks for sharing your story and please come back as often as you like for support or just to vent your frustrations or achievements in your recovery.

Thank you for the encouragement. I believe the countless hours of reading post on this site have helped me to be more self aware of my thoughts. I’ve been thinking a lot today about how I could get my prescription without anyone knowing but I know that’s just a thought from a brain in withdrawl. I’ve been pretty lazy the last few days and slept alot but I anticipated it. Day 4 clean so far, I hope I can make this permanent.