QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The First 48

NatalieTX17

So I was on Adderall 15mg with a 5mg "booster" for last 30 days. I am now a little over 48 hours without Adderall. This is a living hell. I feel like I'm in a giant vat of molasses or something. Every thought, every movement is a struggle in slow motion. All I want to do is eat and sleep. 

I can't believe I did this to my mind and body and I can't believe doctors prescribe this sh*t. The first few days I felt like a God. But I stated realizing every time it wore off, day after day, the crash was getting worse and worse. Long story short, I turned into a monster and my family did not deserve to be treated the way I treated them. At least it only took 30 days to realize this was taking me down the wrong path.

• Like 3

I’m so impressed you were able to see it after 30 days. 

I know it’s tough, but since you only took for 30 days your withdrawal process shouldn’t be too long.  Hopefully, you will just feel like this for a couple more days or a week. I hope you feel better soon. It’s crazy how much affect adderall can have on your body in such a short time. Give yourself some serious props for not continuing it! 

• Like 1