QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Happy holidays

FALCON

Hi brothers and sisters the holiday season is amongst us now it is a very difficult time of the year to get thru especially people recovering from drug dependents. We will do some reflection of our life the past and the for coming future its scary I now. We will visit with family and friends even if we don’t like to its all about respect and something we must do .We will remember our loved ones who have past on we will remember the veterans who sacrifice there life for the freedom we enjoy in the USA today .Yes it’s a bag of mixed emotions good and bad ones .Her is my point lets not forget the journey we Ben thru quitting adderall we all went thru hell with  cold turkey and the mental battle from the  recovery  lets not let temptation and the erg to use drugs get the best of use this holiday season keep your will power strong if the erg to use drugs come knocking on your brain jest look back to the hell adderall caused in your life and hopefully it will deter you from using drugs.

I would like to wish you all a happy healthy holiday season.

THE FALCON

• 2 weeks later...

nice. very true.... the holidays can definitely be a hard time, especially for those of us who don't have a spouse or close family to lean on and share it with, and tell about our issues..... sometimes I just want to get thru them and past them.... I hope you're having a least tolerable holidays, if you're not having great ones. hopefully they're great.

Goldmen thank you so much it means a lot to me when Im appreciated and respected . I love helping my fellow brothers and sisters there are to many people out there in the rat race that are narcissist .My believe is give everyone you come in contact with full respect and help in any way you can. There are so many people out there that are angry at life and bitter maybe life hasn't bin fair to them or whatever. I don’t blame them life is not fair at all. I cant blame anyone for being angry and grabby .My point is when someone is mean to you maybe life has not bin fair to that person so don’t take it personal jest give your respect anyways it will give you good character.

FALCON

• Like 1