QuittingAdderall.com Forums

hating the scale!!!

Heather67

Petty perhaps......but what the fuck with not having many jeans that fit my ass anymore!!! I am broke as far as buying replacements...hit a few consignment stores for sure. Weight wise throughout this I've of course been waaaay to thin..when my husband was home and a mess..I was popping addies and running around waiting tables all day I was at the unhealthy weight of 100-105 at 5'6.....not. cool. After I lost my job,and my husband started his prison sentence back in like August I was hovering around 115 give or take a few...eating crap here and there but decent dinners.....well now.. i knew I'd be more but 127 lbs!!!! Oh my fuckin fat ass!!!! Call me whatever but I am not handling this well!!! I hate it. I've tried to be more selective in eating since the scale dropped the bomb!!! Weight is not at all a trigger to use...but I'm kinda dumb about how to deal with this due to never having to much cuz of my ummm little problem with adderall!! I'm so bad at planning and structure and routine too!!!! Ahhhh. Help,I'm fucked.

... or, do it all Rocky XXXXVXI style and jog with logs on your back, do crunches with your kid, shovel lots of snow, take the stairs anywhere you go... burn more calories than before, stay active, build some muscle, eat right n not too much, n don't buy junk- cuz you'll eat it. n join the Y. might suck a little at first but it feels great later on when you see n feel progress...

I saw this online and thought about everyone on our forum who talks about the adderall weight rebound

Basically you bet 150 of your own money that you will lose 10 percent of your body weight. If you lose 10 % in 6 months they will give you 300 bucks so you end up making 150 bucks.

http://www.healthywage.com/weight-loss-contest

http://www.healthywage.com/contest/Ten_Percent_Challenge/tellmemore

Of course if you don't lose 10% of your body weight you are out 150 bucks.

Anyway, this is an interesting monetary incentive to lose weight. There is also a BMI Challenge.

• Like 1

neversaynever

Hey I happen to like a nice ass to skinny no good man .Hay don’t worry about a little weight gain you have some strong will power Baby. Look what you have completed you quit using addarall you will have no problem taking off some extra weight when the time is right for you .SKY I like the rocky thing you crack me up bro.

FALCON

Falcon you're fucking hilarious, man.

I'd like to make it known that neversaynever, you, my dear lass, are a little delirious. Your BMI is 20.7. Do you know how many women across this country would kill to be that thin? STOP worrying about it, enjoy your newfound "curves" (not that you can hardly call them that) and honestly, at 39, you probably should be looking to stay a healthy weight not starve yourself like a 17 year old. Learn to love the body that got you through all this abuse.

I've put on a bunch of weight too, but I'm trying to go on this: I've given myself 3 months to not check the scale, try to eat healthy, and appreciate my body the way it is. I might not look like a supermodel (always my benchmark because I'm tall, so thanks to the internets I know the EXACT weight of hollywood actresses who are my height), but instead I'll try to focus on what's inside, and making my body stronger. I have good and bad days (today wasn't good) but tomorrow will be better.

Also, InRecovery, I'm not sure I would recommend your site to people who struggle with body issues, especially those who actually have a healthy BMI like neversaynever... might encourage wrong goals.... just saying, and as always, said with a smile. Wow, I've been hard on you these last couple of days, huh?! I promise I'm not taking PAWS out on you...

Hahaha ..well guess what!!,, I did so good at the store tonite ...got some promo Java for my own iced coffee to start. Then I got the few fresh veggies I eat..all kindsa craisins, salad shit, all healthy crap!"! Only a box of Brownie mix that my b.f.f. Keri requested ...I'm not rocking my I <3 TRADER JOES HOODIE quite yet .but its a start. My mom is on the weight watchers deal...so that helps keep the junk out. Cuz Jesus Christ in recovery I can't be pissing my few bucks away when I fail my baby momma challenge oh I mean...bmi ...cuz I ate those fuckin Brownies...them's jeans dollars kid!!!! Got get some To show falcon my newly acquired nice ass!!!! I love that dude!!! We always need a guys unbiased take on that...and I knew I'd get it from you babydoll!! Who the fuck is Bill W???? LOL