QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Drinking and Wellbutrin

Kyle_Chaos

Yeah. You're not supposed to drink at all and take antidepressants. Do you find you got kind of a messy drunk too? Slurring your words even though you didn't feel that drunk, etc?

I'd just be v careful, alcohol and wellbutrin for me also incited some pretty significant disinhibitation, and I know I have had problems with memory but there are some nights that even after only 2 glasses of wine, I couldn't remember what the hell I'd done the night before....

And whatever you do, don't mix wellbutrin with tequila.... unless you want to be throwing up for 24 hours straight...

Choase

Hey brother read the bottle on any antidepressant do not drink will taking this medication .

You are a runner right do you rehydrate after you run yes you do when your drinking you are dehydrating your body of water that means your brain is thirsty for water that’s WY we get hung overs that is WY we feel like shit after we drink my philosophy is a class of water for every drink you have. Hey second thing you cant get shit faced when you drink everything in moderation as I always say no your limit I have no problem with some soulsal drinking butt you need to no when to stop. I mean no more then 2 or 3 drinks that is soulsal drinking not drinking to the point where your out of control always maintain control of your self it should be part of your new life chance program. I used to drink them down big time I have changed I do not drink like that any longer my limit is 2 jack Daniels on the rocks I am feeling fine and totally in control and having a good time everything in moderation my friend I can not preach full sobriety because I am not a monk and you are not a monk nether but if you cannot control your alcohol use you are a alcoholic and you can not drink any more not even one this is when you most be in sobriety and not drink any alcohol at all jest like we cant use adderall any more we are addicts we cant use adderall any longer because one pill leads to two and so on . I don’t think you are in that category of drinking at least I hop your not. Next thing when you where on adderall you can drink and drink all fucken night long that was me non stop drinking along side of all the other shit I was on so my point is when you got up in the morning what was the best remedy for a hang over that’s right choase pop some adderall your hang over is gone am I right. Since you do not have the pleasure of poping adderall any longer you feel the full effects of your binge drinking you fallow me so fair its all common sense that’s all it is when we use adderall all common sense goes out the window. I can not tell you all the stooped ass shit I did when I was doing adderall drinking and poping pillis I hop I put some conman sense back into your head

Your Friend FALCON

• Like 1

Choase

Hey brother read the bottle on any antidepressant do not drink will taking this medication .

You are a runner right do you rehydrate after you run yes you do when your drinking you are dehydrating your body of water that means your brain is thirsty for water that’s WY we get hung overs that is WY we feel like shit after we drink my philosophy is a class of water for every drink you have. Hey second thing you cant get shit faced when you drink everything in moderation as I always say no your limit I have no problem with some soulsal drinking butt you need to no when to stop. I mean no more then 2 or 3 drinks that is soulsal drinking not drinking to the point where your out of control always maintain control of your self it should be part of your new life chance program. I used to drink them down big time I have changed I do not drink like that any longer my limit is 2 jack Daniels on the rocks I am feeling fine and totally in control and having a good time everything in moderation my friend I can not preach full sobriety because I am not a monk and you are not a monk nether but if you cannot control your alcohol use you are a alcoholic and you can not drink any more not even one this is when you most be in sobriety and not drink any alcohol at all jest like we cant use adderall any more we are addicts we cant use adderall any longer because one pill leads to two and so on . I don’t think you are in that category of drinking at least I hop your not. Next thing when you where on adderall you can drink and drink all fucken night long that was me non stop drinking along side of all the other shit I was on so my point is when you got up in the morning what was the best remedy for a hang over that’s right choase pop some adderall your hang over is gone am I right. Since you do not have the pleasure of poping adderall any longer you feel the full effects of your binge drinking you fallow me so fair its all common sense that’s all it is when we use adderall all common sense goes out the window. I can not tell you all the stooped ass shit I did when I was doing adderall drinking and poping pillis I hop I put some conman sense back into your head

Your Friend FALCON

Yeah, well it doesn't say anything about that on my bottle..it just simply says that the medication can "make you drowsy."

I turned down drinking tonight, and instead enjoyed some Harry Potter.

Appreciate it though.

Hey choase you know I care about you and only want to see you turn your life around I remember your post a few weeks ago before you started welbutran you where pretty fucked up with PAWS can you remember . You do have my respect brother I wish I can run like you but my time is over the hill and I need to limit my physical exertion I fucked up my body from all the years off abuse it has limit my work outs to hiking every day. I need to get out into the fresh air and cleans my mind . I don’t have all the answers the only thing I can offer you guys on this forum is my experience in life that’s the only thing I have to offer you guys learn from my mistakes don’t make the same mistakes I have it would make me happy. Common sense is one of our strongest things we have to keep us safe if you loose your conman sense you will get hurt or hurt someone else that was my point on my post no disrespect . Every bottle of medication comes with a long list of warnings and side effects printed out for you when you get your prescription from the pharmacist always read it .

Your Friend FALCON

• Like 1

Horrible idea. I've been drinking a bit more than I should lately, and I've noticed it takes me a couple days to feel normal again after even a drink or two. The day after drinking on Wellbutrin (today) I'm always in a HORRIBLE mood.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Horrible idea. I've been drinking a bit more than I should lately, and I've noticed it takes me a couple days to feel normal again after even a drink or two. The day after drinking on Wellbutrin (today) I'm always in a HORRIBLE mood.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I have been like this lately, but not on welbutrin. So probably not a help! Just realized after drinking a lot the past week my body is punishing me and not letting me sleep/feeling shitty and angry