QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adjusting to upping the dosage of an Anti-depressant

Kyle_Chaos

yeah when I stopped taking it I just stopped taking it, didn't notice a thing. dude kyle_chaos, why are you asking us that question? that is definitely a question for your doctor, and unless your doctor is a member of this forum, no one on here should be the one to answer that question. Did your doctor tell you to up your dose? refer all questions like that to your doctor.

EDIT: please note that when I stopped taking the wellbutrin I did so w/o consulting my doctor, and I did so during the time I was taking adderall. No idea if that had anything to do with not feeling any changes after I stopped.

• Like 2

You're going to develop a tolerance to anything, that doesn't mean it isn't helping..

Yes, eventually when I decide to get off of it I will go through withdrawal. It's not like I'm abusing the stuff, it's actually helping me. lol

New users of adderall would say the same thing. Have you read any recent posts from those who took adderall "only as prescribed" and not abusive levels, and they STILL have a hard time with quitting and staying quit.

I am not sayin your new drug is bad or bad for you....just don't forget it is still a fucking drug and if it was harmless they would sell it like vitamin C.

Kyle, Sky's point above is right... and I have noticed you've posted a whole bunch of questions about Wellbutrin. If you feel like you have a psychological or moral or mental or anyothertypeof problem with taking it, either short or long term, maybe you should just try not taking it. Seems like it is using up a lot of your mental energy and no drug is worth that. The point of it is to ease anxiety and help you, not the other way around. If you don't think it's helping, if you don't want to be on it long term and you don't think it's a solution, then don't take it. Simple as that!

Kyle, Sky's point above is right... and I have noticed you've posted a whole bunch of questions about Wellbutrin. If you feel like you have a psychological or moral or mental or anyothertypeof problem with taking it, either short or long term, maybe you should just try not taking it. Seems like it is using up a lot of your mental energy and no drug is worth that. The point of it is to ease anxiety and help you, not the other way around. If you don't think it's helping, if you don't want to be on it long term and you don't think it's a solution, then don't take it. Simple as that!

Jesus... I didn't expect to get some of these responses.

Overall it's helping, and I have talked to my Doctor about it. He said to give it a few weeks to adjust to, I just figured I would ask people on the forum since I know other people are on the same drug and have probably upped the dosage before to. DIdn't expect to get some big lecture..what the fuck, lol.

Hey Kyle I'm on it, not the SR, but I just take it in the morning. I've had a good experience with it too. I've tried upping the dose, and also taking a second one at lunch as prescribed, but it doesn't add any benefit to me to take more, so I just went back to my low dose, which as I said is extremely beneficial to me. Only side effect I noticed was heart racing a bit, some trouble sleeping and minor appetite suppression.

Choase

Chill out my brother it is a normal side effect and it will pass give the new does about 1 week and you will Laval off you will not be tiered trust me have I ever given you bad advice. Depending on how your depression is the doctor may increase your does once again the max for wellbutran is 300 ml so your right in the middle be patient this is a drug you can stop when ever you like and it is not addicting but you will feel like you don’t have energy if and when you want to stop using this medication .

FALCON

• Like 2