JustinW

One Word Status Update

1,825 posts in this topic

Adderall free benefit. Not being freezing cold all winter. Just got back from a walk in  -13 C | 9 F I kind of enjoyed it.

1 person likes this

More SNOW, I'll actually have to get out the snow blower tonight.  That's an hour long project that is difficult to start for an ADHDer.  130' of fun

WP_000076.jpg

happy - Something occurred to me the other day walking home from the library yesterday. I'm Happy. My new life , post Adderall, post advertising exec. Is a happy new life. 

5 people like this

happy - Something occurred to me the other day walking home from the library yesterday. I'm Happy. My new life , post Adderall, post advertising exec. Is a happy new life.

That's awesome!

@justin what is this bull dance you speak of!? Sounds like something i may like to do for my kids. It's good to have plenty of tricks in the parenting bag:)

I believe it is required to record a video and post it on youtube as proof of your ninja bull dancing skills when you perform such a maneuver.

Top Gun baby!  (too many movie references this week?) - I just keep thinking of the point where Tom Cruise is demonstrating how he took a picture of the Mig to his lady instructor friend and it makes me smile.

One last thing, it's butt cold here this morning.

Never heard that one either. We are experiencing the same weather pattern here in Alberta and my butt is cold. So it makes sense.

Butt Cold??  Is that a Minnesota term?

Must be, I didn't even consider that it was a regional thing.

Never heard the term butt cold. But it is definitely butt cold!!

Word of the day - Progress

Pissy - I'm uber crabby and don't want to do anything but I have to scrounge up lunch for the minions and try to put up the Christmas tree and get to WalMart and snow blow the driveway and go to a Christmas party.

Pissy - I'm uber crabby and don't want to do anything but I have to scrounge up lunch for the minions and try to put up the Christmas tree and get to WalMart and snow blow the driveway and go to a Christmas party.

Bummer. I 'm kinda the same way today. Probably due to lack of sleep last night. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

1 person likes this