QuittingAdderall.com Forums

One Word Status Update

JustinW

Never good enough for some people, tired of trying.

You're still recovering man. No need to impress other people. What's most important is that you focus on yourself and aim to only impress yourself. Be the best person you can be in your eyes not what someone else wants you to be.

• Like 1

Hoping the wind dies down today, I need to achieve #6 on my quitting adderall milestones.  How big does the "big" project need to be?

Wind didn't die down, it got worse.  Oh well - another day I guess.

Word for the day - Beefcake (a little South Park reference for y'all)

• Like 1

@quit once I will get the tattoo eventually. As far as reflections go I don't have much to say.  I landed a major contract for web development it will be my first Adderall free project from start to finish. It is big time career making client it can mean big things for me.  The due date is Jan 31st after being so fucked up all summer unable to function in any capacity. I just want to work now and get back to life. Its been horrible but the worst has past. 2013 was terrible but 2014 will be amazing I'm just setting up for success now.  Thank you for your support I would be lost without this place. I don't think I fully understood the severity of my addiction before I found this place.  6 months is still early days but I am feeling good and more confident then ever.

Today isn't a really an epic victory just a mile marker on a journey that isn't over. I still have much to do. 

Let's see, a Canadian web vendor on a big time project; you're not working on healthcare.gov are you?

Word for today - fortitude