QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!!

Freedom's Wings

Right behind you teamwin and feel the same way... First two weeks were hell, week three a step up from hell, week four definitely getting easier.

Been listening to some Zig Ziglar motivational CD's and he repeatedly says that "action creates motivation". When battling the extreme fautigue and lack of motivation to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, I've realised that if you'll just tell the voice in your head to go to hell and make yourself start doing a task... Motivation will follow. This has really helped me out tremendously. Helps with the depression that comes with feeling like a worthless pile of shit from not doing anything as well. Get up and do it... You'll never once regret it! Good luck in your journeys everyone!

• 1 month later...

Day 5 complete- today was my best day yet. I was actually a functioning human. I was far from perfect but I at least saw a glimmer of better things to come.

The most bizarre thing that I've noticed so far was today when I finally decided to try to get some work done- I began proofing my own writing for a ongoing project- the same project that I figured I needed the adderal for- and perhaps I don't write as fast, but I without question write better. I feel like I wasted months of my life going really fast but wound up backwards from where I started.

• Like 2

Day 7 was completed yesterday. Today is day 8 and it's he first day that I've felt the temptation to grab a pill. I am doing my best to fight the feeling because even if I wanted to do, I flushed everything. I just don't want to plant the seed bc my refill is due in a day or two and my plan was to not refill. The tiredness has gotten better and I'm feeling like things are getting easier- I just felt that pull today and I need to shake it, I know where it will end- there is no such thing for me as taking one Pill