QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Difficult Day

Geometric11

Ugh...I'm sure others feel this way often.  Of course, I'm headed into month two no adderall, so my place is a mess, my clothes are a bit tight, I feel lonely, I'm confused about a relationship that has been hanging on by a thread, and there is no turning back.  I know I have to just get through without using.  I know the relationship is not working the way I intended it to work, so I have to accept that and work with what I have.  I was great yesterday, and the day before.  today, not so great.  idk, I guess I just want to blow steam off.  

• Like 3

Good for you on month 2.  I just finish week 2 and feels like every hour is a mood change.  And yes the tight clothes can always get me.  I've got to start working out...never had to before, but would probably help with more than weight ... good luck to you also.

• 1 month later...

Vent away! Quitting Addy can be very lonely and no one understands what this feels like...

I am at 4mo and like you I have a few good days then a real bad one. Then some that are just "ok" in that I got by however did not challenge or push myself. Kinda like working 3-4hrs of the 8hr workday.

I also have my share of messes amongst the home. When I get a good day I do more to catch up and clean. I actually find on good days that I go even further that I would prior on Adderall to organize and do preventitive work to make my next days easier. Not  sure if this is who I always wanted to be or just self protective for the days I can barely cope.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going through a lot of the same things, I'm barely over 2 1/2 months off of it. I think the hardest part for me is having to see all my insecurities and weaknesses, and then just having to be ok with them for now.

if anything else, at least you might find comfort in knowing you aren't alone.

On 8/24/2017 at 8:18 PM, Kimber said:

Good for you on month 2.  I just finish week 2 and feels like every hour is a mood change.  And yes the tight clothes can always get me.  I've got to start working out...never had to before, but would probably help with more than weight ... good luck to you also.

Yes! Every hour is a mood change. Look up "mixed state" on Wikipedia. That's basically how I feel when I am going through withdrawals.  It's a symptom of bipolar disorder but I think very relevant here bc our neurotransmitters are screwed up too