QuittingAdderall.com Forums

1 year

SeanW

25 minutes ago, SeanW said:

Although it feels at times that I'm not making progress when I think back to this time last year, the last time I used and the shape I was in there is a world of difference.

totally this! for everyone in the early stages of recovery: you may not feel like you're making obvious enough progress from day to day, but when you get to a major milestone like a year, looking back is the greatest feeling in the world.. to see how far you've come.

awesome work Sean- you're crushing it, and will continue to do so this next year (:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sleepystupid said:

totally this! for everyone in the early stages of recovery: you may not feel like you're making obvious enough progress from day to day, but when you get to a major milestone like a year, looking back is the greatest feeling in the world.. to see how far you've come.

awesome work Sean- you're crushing it, and will continue to do so this next year (:

Thanks!! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EricP said:

Awesome Sean! I am just about a month behind you. So Glad to hear your progress, I am still having some pretty crappy days however glad things are brightening up for you! 

Thanks Eric! I hope things get better for you, this last month things really started getting better I hope the same happens for you! 

• Like 1

Congratulations for getting a full year under your belt.  I have always felt like it takes a full year to adjust to anything new - like a job or a big personal loss and especially beating an addiction.  It took about three years after adderall for me before I quit noticing progressive improvements in my outlook and well-being.  Keep Going!

• Like 3