QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Day 2 - Adderall Free-- someone please help me!!

Kinsey

It's day 2 without any Adderall and all I am doing is crying. I can't stop. I am so depressed. I feel like I can't live without it. I feel like there is no purpose for me. I feel like I'm losing it. What do I do?!?!?! Is this normal?!? Please help me!!

Kinsey,

I hate to hear someone going through this hell, and that's what it is. I don't know what's "normal," but I know that's how I felt. I cried constantly and my anxiety was sky high, and I feel like I slept for a month straight. I think you said on a post that you were taking 80mgs a day? I was taking anywhere from 80 (when I couldn't get my hands on more) to 120 a day. That high of a dosage takes a huge toll on your body, so it's part of the process, unfortunately. Did you have anxiety/depression before adderall? I did, so when I had the normal anxiety of quitting it was exacerbated by the anxiety I've dealt with my whole life. Read up as much as you can on quitting high dosages of adderall, and you won't feel so crazy. There's a reason they call it prescription cocaine/meth. It's SO powerful. Things will get better, and you are NOT crazy. You're taking the craziness of adderall away, and there's no doubt it's the hardest thing I've ever done....hang in there.

Hang in there this is my 6th day off the junk I am not a Advanced Member yet but I could only tell you the first week is hell a lonely and soul Searching one.

look foreword to your first week without the junk you will fell some relief trust me it gets easier . Drink some camameal tea it helps drink it as often is you can look to the future not the past. We can do it together remember your not alone you have this grate web site to go to .