QuittingAdderall.com Forums

has anyone tried using macca? It comes from a plant in Peru and is all natural. My sister introduced it to me, she has her whole family taking macca and swears by it. Her kids also like it.

It is almost like an all purpose supplement but def helps with energy and it's supposed to help naturally balance neurotransmitters and help with mental health issues which could range from anxiety to depression etc

I have been taking it for a few weeks and I recommend it,

• Like 2

It said it was for reproductive health... :blush:

i saw that too. yet she says its for everything, esp balances out your neurotransmitters..it definitely improves energy..so dont take it at night. And read instructions..start slow and work the amount you take up slowly.

• Like 1

Learning how to identify the "symptoms of depression" has been one of the most difficult tasks of Adderall recovery for me.  I thought depression was always associated with thoughts of doom and gloom.  Not always so.  It can also cause thoughts  of insecurity, regret, indecisiveness, and indecision.  Good for you, AlwaysAwsome, that you can feel it coming on.  I still don't know how to deal with depression when it does hit me, but recognizing it's onset is a big first step in living with it.  Lately I have tried taking St. John's Wort and L- Tyrosine  at the first sign of depression and  I think it has helped, in some small way.    

• Like 1

• 1 year later...