QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Caffeine after quitting adderall

Nkl

Does anyone else here feel like they need to significantly limit their caffeine intake post adderall?

I’m 90 days off addy and find that anything beyond 1 cup per day makes things worse.. feels pretty much like a mini acute adderall withdrawal past the initial energy burst and jitters. Especially on the next day.

would love to here some thoughts and experiences from others.. anyone notice a positive effect on their journey from quitting caffeine as well?

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Yeah I've found quitting caffeine and nicotine (vaping & nicotine pouches) helped A LOT more than I thought it would. In the beginning I'd drink a monster (150 mg of caffeine) and feel nothing. Then I would drink 3 monsters thinking I need them to get anything done, but then I just get jittery and the crash is leaves me too tired to do anything.

So overall, I feel better avoiding any kind of stimulant, even if they help for a little bit. My day is better without them.

Trevor

• 2 weeks later...