QuittingAdderall.com Forums

SICK

Searchingsoul9

I know you aren't doctors, but i was wondering if anyone has been sick lately too.

It started with a cold about 2 weeks ago. Cough, runny nose, sore throat, no appetite, fatigue.

I started feeling better 2 days ago, but now the cold symptoms are mostly gone and replaced with more fatigue.

I slept 15 hours yesterday.

I can barely walk. I went to go get soup today and nearly passed out in the store and had to run back to the car.

My legs hurt so fucking bad. They feel swollen. I can't walk very far without getting dizzy.

WTF. Plus i am on spring break and i haven't gone out in weeks. IDK what it is!

Flu? IDK

Yes, I've been sick. Flu is crazy this year. I finally got better, then last night I started coughing and getting a runny nose again. I was so exhausted when I was sick too. I know InRecovery was really sick recently as well. I hope you get to feeling better...take care of yourself and rest.

Searchingsoul, you sound poorly and miserable. Have some hot tea on us! Yes, I had it this season too. No matter what you do you can't get comfortable, the aches and pains and nausea... ugh.

Well one thing to be grateful for - think of all the money you're saving by not being able to go anywhere on your break!

Get well soon...

Searchingsoul, you sound poorly and miserable. Have some hot tea on us! Yes, I had it this season too. No matter what you do you can't get comfortable, the aches and pains and nausea... ugh.

Well one thing to be grateful for - think of all the money you're saving by not being able to go anywhere on your break!

Get well soon...

It sucks this is my second time in 2 months being this sick! And i NEVER get sick. Weird.

I will have some hot tea. Did you get really out of breathe and a fast heartbeat upon standing?

Whenever i get up and walk to the bathroom and get back in bed i can barely breathe

xo

Yes, I've been sick. Flu is crazy this year. I finally got better, then last night I started coughing and getting a runny nose again. I was so exhausted when I was sick too. I know InRecovery was really sick recently as well. I hope you get to feeling better...take care of yourself and rest.

I was confused whether it was flu or not. Because flu supposedly is like death bed ill. I do feel that bad, but i managed to get to school the past 2 weeks. IDK, feeling worse today

xxoxo

Searchingsoul9

Hay baby sister I Reid your post 17 days clean please don’t relapse again like before your chronic fateful is due to the absence of Adderall in your system it’s all part of your recovery plus you probably had a case of the flu on top of it all. Any how I am at day 160 and I haven’t regained my natural energy back yet so jest hang in there recovery takes time don’t give in .

I ame proud of you keep up the great efert

FALCON

if it is a cold, ZICAM !!!!!!!!!!! I can not recommend enough Zicam, it lessens the severity of the symptoms and shortens the duration. Don't get the kind you put in your nose, get the cherry flavored lozenges and take them as directed. You will feel better much sooner and it will last much less long (uh, shorter) .......

and matzoh ball soup, I'm sure in NY you can find some BOMB ASS matzoh ball soup........... yum! for the uninitiated, it's one big ass ball of carb goodness.

• Like 1

UGH !!!! Hope you are feeling better. Drink lots of tea and eat some BOMB ASS MATZAH BALL SOUP ! I too find this very healing.

Went to docs. Have bronchitis. They took my blood and i have to go back in a week. I am on antibiotics. But my legs are swollen, my jaws, my arms, everything is swollen. i can barely walk. It's so crappy!!!! I look like a balloon.