QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Dont worry be happy

FALCON

Hello my beautiful Brothers and sisters sorry for leaving you for a short period of time don’t worry be happy. I am still clean 7 mounts and still fell like wet shit . Let me start with I thru my computer into lake Michigan it was working the way I was feeling like shit it has seen its better day’s jest like this old man her yes my better years are behind me now and I am trying out this new way of life its harder then fresh concert every thing is new for me the ways my brain posses new ways of keeping my cool new was of having relationships new ways of getting some natural energy back the new ways of dealing with my fucked up life long friend I call depression she will never leave me alone so I jest know how to deal with the bitch one day at a time. Winter is behind use now so lets all get out side and enjoy our beautiful earth and its wonderful nature it provides us .I have Ben hiking again about 3 miles a day it helps with depression dopamine rush man so all you good friends out there get up and do that thing that is a quot from my old friend sky . Any how its spring time now and its time to get the house boat back into the harbor its what keeps me going I call her the SS king falcon if any of my good friends get out to the chicago area I will show you a good time without adderall. I wounder if my brain chemistry will ever improve I hope so it has not improved so fair or maybe it has butt I jest do not know how to feel any more time will tell . I consider my self still a new be I could easily relapse if my will power where not stronger then the erg to use adderall .When that erg comes knocking at my door I think about all the members at quieting addarell I don’t want to let my brothers and sister from another mother down you have all got me to the place I am in today free of the evil pill .I thank all of my good friends for helping me get thru these hared 7 mounts.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart THE FALCON is back with a new computer yes baby.

• Like 1

FALCON!!!

So good to hear from you. I just knew you would stay free from adderall. I have really missed your real world advice and comments, though. A computer crash can happen to any of us. We are all only one virus away from being offline, and if that ever happens to me I might just stay off line for a very long time, especially during the summer. Glad you are back!

• Like 1

Falcon I'm so happy you're back and doing positive things!!

And can I just add that among all the many things I admire about you, the fact that you threw your computer into Lake Michigan is up there! AMAZING! I've had my fair share of crappy computers and I'm sorry you went through all that computer trouble...I had one I should have thrown into a lake LOL...... it must have been so gratifying!

Glad you got a new one! :)