QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Two years!

ashley6

Ashley,

Congratulations on being Adderall free for 2 years and completely turning your life around, that is HUGE. You are AMAZING and such an inspiration. I really needed to hear your comment. It was beautiful and helps motivation me and the rest of us. You have come such a long way and your only going to go even further and be even stronger in the future :)

You deserve the best life possible and congrats on the new job, that's so exciting and I'm sure you will do wonderfully at it. I can't wait to hear about it!

We are so grateful to have you here and I agree with everyone, you should def get a pup! Haha

• Like 4

I'm smiling as I read all the posts because this is such a happy thread. This is a terrific little community we have here. You were the first one to reply to my first post and I can remember clinging to your kind words of support. I was afraid that you might leave the site and I would have to do this all alone. But you stayed and I am so grateful for it. Thank you for staying and congratulations. It's great to see all the growth you have produced in two years without the pills.

• Like 4

Ashley you're unstoppable!   Congratulations on 2 years clean-- what a great achievement!  I'm so proud of you, and also so incredibly grateful for all the support and words of advice and wisdom you have to offer to us on here.  I have to echo what Jon said; your encouraging and empathetic posts have gone a long way towards helping me stay clean.   You're done so much, and you've come so far, and you completely deserve all the good things that are coming your way :)   

• Like 4