QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The "cruddiness" of adderall

Greg

so today I didnt feel rested in the morning and I didn't have much to eat all day because I was so busy doing errands and suddenly like an hour or two ago (evening time) I felt so CRUDDY/crappy...Every thought that came through my head felt stupid or insecure or horrible.. I felt depressed. I was filled with anxiety over things that didn't warrant me feeling anxiety over. I felt really cruddy

Then I realized that I just needed to accept the fact that I was feeling cruddy because there was not much in my stomach and I was tired.

Suddenly, I was reminded of Adderall crashes ..the surplus of dopamine leaving my neural pathways as the adderall was wearing off,,, it reminded me of , having crashes several times a day and feeling so incredibly cruddy all the time.

on adderall feeling cruddy was a part of my life that I had to learn to live with. On a DAILY basis and SEVERAL TIMES a DAY. On a DAILY.BASIS.!!!!

No one should ever let themselves be at the reigns of that feeling of cruddiness, especially constantly and throughout the day. NO ONE. but adderall and all prescription amphetamines invite that into your life.

Yes, I am feeling cruddy, but I'm going to eat something and sleep, distract myself with some tv and probably I feel a little better. But this is a natural normal cruddiness that people face.. It's not induced by a chemical stimulant. On adderall this woild happen several times day, and much more intensely, and it would be completely out of my control. And it would revolve around artificial dopamine, Thank goodness adderall is out of my life.

• Like 4